Why you should choose Faro:
- The firebox has a side brazier for external wood loading as well as an integrated firewood holder.
The brazier is strengthened by a double refractory wall for greater resistance to intensely burning log fires, even with frequent use.
- The grill area has a refractory floor and insulated padding.
- Ashpan with fast-fire box airflow that improves combustion and makes cleaning easier after the fire has gone out.
- Extra-large stainless steel Lux grill, with wooden handles.
- Marmotech worktop with a polished, grey granite finish.
- Cement mix structure. Must be painted.
- Practical storage compartment that can be shut by the optional door.
- Hood in painted steel resistant to high temperatures and ideal for outdoor use.
- Assembly kit included.
Size and Weight
154x113xh237 cm // 1200 kg
Size of grill
89x40cm adjustable to 2 heights
Shipping & Delivery
Usually, a Palazzetti barbeque will ship within 8 weeks of your order being processed.
To be installed by competent person/persons
This product should be installed by a competent person, to manufacturers guidelines / please refer to product manual.
This manual should be retained for future reference.
Care must be taken when handling/holding any part of this product as each part can weigh a considerable amount.
Due to the weight of the parts a minimum of two people is required for the assembly of the barbeque.
For safety reasons it is recommended that children are not permitted in the assembly area.
Users should wear protective footwear and other appropriate personal protective equipment such as gloves, protective clothing, suitable eye / face protection to avoid injury.
The responsibility for installation of the product lies with the installer.
Assembling & Maintaining Your Barbeque
Shipping / Delivery Policy